FAQ for Clarosa
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How to order?
• Choose the family (product type per category).
• Visualize the product of interest. Slide your mouse over the photo, you can zoom a section to see the product better (material).
• Select the item you want and add it to the basket. You can then continue shopping or place your order.
• If you want to confirm your order, you can finalize the purchase without or without registering.
• Select a payment method: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
• Confirm your order.
• You will receive a confirmation email.
2. How do international deliveries work?
International deliveries are invoiced from a flat rate regardless of the weight of your order. Your shipping costs are automatically calculated on the checkout payment page, once the destination and delivery service were selected. Customs duties are charged once the order reaches its destination country and must be paid by the recipient of the order upon receipt of the order. We have no control over these charges and are not able to determine the amount in advance. Customs duties and customs policies vary widely from country to country. The monitoring of international packages is available for certain deliveries standard (depending on the country). You receive an email from our warehouse with a link that allows you to track the delivery of your package. For standard deliveries, your package will be delivered to the local postal service on arrival in your country. Our carrier makes deliveries during normal business hours in the destination country. They may require a signature acknowledging receipt. We advise you to get the package delivered to an address where someone will be present during the day to receive it. If you are absent when the delivery of your parcel, the courier will leave a calling card stating how the get or how to organize a second delivery. It can also put it in a safe place.
Note that deliveries will not be made during the holidays in your country. In this case, your order will be delivered the day following the date indicated.
3. Is it possible to track my order?
You can track your order for all deliveries to France.
Once your package is shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking link for you to track the delivery of your order directly on the carrier's website. Then simply click on the link to follow the path of your package to your home.
4. What can I do if there is a problem for delivery?
Our customer service is available to assist you, whatever your concern. Please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Is your site secure?
Our site is as safe as possible.
All the information you provide to us is stored securely through SSL top-grade encryption technology, the current and the most advanced security system for online transactions.
6. What form of payment do you accept?
We accept Carte Bleue, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal. The prices displayed on our website include TVA at the rate in force for which we are responsible for as sellers. The amount you pay will be the price indicated plus delivery charges.
7. I received my order, but an item is incorrect?
We do our best to prepare your order, errors may occasionally occur. If we sent you an incorrect item, you must return it according to normal procedure. As an international customer, the return shipping will be your responsibility.
8. What is the return method to make a "withdrawal" return?
In accordance with national law and protecting European consumers, you have a period of 14 days frank from the receipt of your order to exercise your right of withdrawal and without having to justify reasons to pay penalties to the except, as appropriate postage back (package tracking number). The return package shipping costs, however, remain dependent on you: you must ship your items by parcel Poste followed later than five days after the date of the right of return. Reimbursement will be made within maximum 7 days after receipt and acceptance of your return. Reimbursement will be made via the payment method for the order: you will be re-credited with the sum of returned items, and if you return all the items in your order.
No returns will be accepted if the item has been worn and washed. The item must be in its original packaging (plastic bag) accompanied by the label on the garment.
9. What is your policy for returns?
• You can return any item within 14 days of receipt of your order.
• We will refund the amount paid for the purchase of the item. This also applies to items on sales.
• If you want a refund of your articles but for one reason or another you can not return them, the reimbursement of these items will be at our discretion.
• All returned items will be inspected. They must be new, unused and in their original state. Any product that would be returned incomplete, damaged, worn or dirty will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
10. I returned my order: how long does it take for the refund?
For reimbursement, please allow 5 business days from the time we take delivery of your parcel.
Please note that with some banks processing your refund might take a little longer.